Focused On The Results Your Family Needs
New Jersey’s families sometimes encounter legal issues that they cannot resolve on their own. If that time has come for you, then allow Ricci & Fava Attorneys at Law to work with you.
At our firm, we have one goal: getting the results that you need. Whether you need to reach a favorable property distribution arrangement, protect your parental rights in a custody decision or determine alimony payments, we will strive for the outcome you want.
The major family law areas we handle include:
- Pre-nuptial agreements: Get a document to protect your assets in case of a divorce.
- Divorce: Helping you get a divorce arrangement that works in your favor.
- Alimony: Seek the alimony decree that will benefit your financial standing.
- Child custody: Custody and visitation decrees can support both your and the kids’ best interests.
- Child support: Protecting the finances of both you and your children.
- Domestic violence: Work with us to escape abuse or to challenge false allegations.
From our three convenient locations in Bloomfield, Newark and Totowa, we serve all Passaic County and elsewhere in New Jersey.
Control How Your Other Legal Issues Affect Your Family
Your family plays a critical role in every aspect of your life. Naturally, any other legal issue in your life will have some impact on your family. For example, if you suffered an injury at work, you probably feel terrified of how you will provide for your children. If you face criminal charges, you worry how it will affect your custody arrangement. The attorneys at Ricci & Fava Attorneys at Law practice multiple areas of law. We know firsthand how the details one legal matter can affect another. We will work to minimize the impact of a legal problem on your family, especially your kids.
Get A Consultation. Get The Results You Need.
If you live in the Passaic County area, contact Ricci & Fava Attorneys at Law to discuss your family’s case. To schedule a consultation, call 973-559-7537 or send the firm an email. We are ready to represent you.