From our offices in Totowa and Newark, we serve clients throughout New Jersey.
Marisa F. Dominguez is a 2008 Graduate of Rider University and obtained her Juris Doctorate from Brooklyn Law School in 2011. While at Brooklyn Law School, Ms. Dominguez was Co-Chair of the Latin American Law Students' Association and was involved with the Street Law Project to educate high school students about their constitutional rights through "Know Your Rights" workshops. She was also a member of the Brooklyn Law Incubator and Policy Clinic.
Ms. Dominguez is admitted to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Ms. Dominguez practices general litigation with a focus on personal injury matters. Ms. Dominguez has represented clients in all types of personal injury actions, including, but not limited to, motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, trip and fall accidents, construction accidents, and work-related accidents. She frequently appears in the Superior Court of New Jersey on civil matters and has recovered millions of dollars for her injured clients.
New Jersey State Bar Association, 2012 - present
NJSBA Animal Law Committee, 2016 - present
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Juris Doctorate - 2011
- Honors: Co-Chair of the Latin American Law Students’ Association
- Honors: Street Law Project to educate high school students
- Honors: Member, Brooklyn Law Incubator and Policy Clinic
- Rider University, Brooklyn, New Jersey
- B.S. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Business Administration
- Minor: Pre-Law
Fraternities or Sororities
- Alpha Xi Delta
- New York, 2012
- New Jersey, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2012
- New Jersey State Bar Association, 2012 to Present
- Law Office of Stan G. Horowitz, Associate, 2012 to 2013
- Law Office of Dennis S. Cleary, Law Clerk, 2011 to 2012